Eppalock 3 Day Weekend POSTPONED The Eppalock 3 Day Weekend planned for June 6-8 has been POSTPONED, due to ongoing uncertainty with travel arrangements. The decision has been made early to allow people to cancel any travel or accommodation plans for the holiday weekend. As a feature weekend of the bush calendar, we’ll reschedule for a date to be decided; when we can all get together safely and enjoy our Victorian forest in a competitive and social way. The venue and format may also be subject to change. If conditions allow an event to be run on the June long weekend, it will be in a different format and location to that advertised.